JOB OPPORTUNITIES – CORK AND DUBLIN
Tom Phillips + Associates is one of Ireland’s largest Town Planning Consultancies, undertaking a wide variety of commissions for public sector and private sector clients. We are a successful Dublin and Cork based Practice whose dynamic team encompasses a broad range of professional skills.
We are seeking to recruit Town Planners across all levels to join our Practice to meet an increasing work load across a range of sectors, with the following positions available:
- Senior Planner, having 5+ years’ experience;
- Executive Planner, having 2+ years’ experience;
- Planner, having 1+ years’ experience; and
- Graduate Planner.
Positions are available in both our Dublin City and Cork City offices.
Flexible working arrangements and attractive packages are available for the successful candidate(s).
The ideal candidate(s) will:
- Have an Irish Planning Institute accredited Town Planning Qualification.
- Have relevant planning experience;
- Be a motivated, passionate and committed individual;
- Exhibit a willingness to learn;
- Ideally have a history of dealing with and delivery of complex planning projects for the Senior Planner and Executive Planner roles;
- Be an effective communicator with strong client management and interpersonal skills;
- Have a high level of commercial awareness and a thorough knowledge of current Irish planning legislation; and
- Be a member of the Irish Planning Institute, Royal Town Planning Institute or other international Planning Institute.
To apply for one of these positions, please send an up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.